LVN – Huntington Beach Huntington Beach CA
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is responsible for caring for patients in the ambulatory setting by assisting in the collection of subjective and objective data, recognize problems or abnormal conditions specific to the patient and perform a psychosocial assessment using active listening, verbal communication, and non-verbal communication.
- The LVN will contribute to the development of the patient plan of care and will implement, under the direction of a physician, AHP, or RN, only those parts of the plan of care that are within the LVN scope of practice.
- The LVN will incorporate the five (5) Simply Better steps with every patient and team member interaction.
- Will provide additional assistance as required for COVID-19 patient screening.
- Prior nursing experience in ambulatory care environment preferred.
- Current California LVN License with IV Certification required
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers required
- Additional Information
Position Classification and Hours
- Full Time/Contract
- M-F / 8am – 5pm