Back Ofiice Medical Assistant Irvine CA
- Prepares the patient for the provider’s examination and assists the provider as directed.
- Performs general front and back office duties for quality care of the patient and the efficient operation medical practice
- Provides documentation in accordance with policies and performs clerical duties as required.
- Demonstrates attention to detail in all patient interactions regarding follow-up care and patient privacy.
- Stays proactively involved in the provider’s schedule of patients and anticipates provider’s needs in the care of the patient.
- Adheres to OSHA, CLIA and HIPAA regulations as required by Federal and State law.
- Projects an image of professionalism in appearance, communication, and conduct. Supports the company mission and customer service excellence standards.
- Participates in the continuous quality improvement process.
- Maintains a working knowledge of departmental standard operating procedures. This knowledge may include the use of specialized instrumentation, Quality control requirements, and preventive maintenance.
- Performs other duties as assigned and may be occasionally asked to perform functions in other areas of the medical office.
- Medical Assistant certification required.
- 1-3 years of medical front/back office experience required
- Knowledge and experience in electronic medical records preferred (NexGen).
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification required
- Full-time, Non-Exempt
- Monday – Friday
- 8:15am – 5:15pm